Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

I had a pretty good day today. My desk in my room is actually clean and organized. I know, I'm shocked too. Tomorrow the room will be attacked. We shall see if I survive.

I went to my Dad's first today and dinner was good. I got an unexpected present today. My Dad and his wife, Lisa, took the two pertinent pages from the New York Show's program (the info about Sam French and the Passing flyer) and framed them for me. It will be temporarily hanging in my office until I can hang it up in my condo.

Off to my Grammy's after my Dad's and that was fun. I had a piece of her cake and it was heaven. I don't visit my family nearly often enough, but I'm so busy its hard, not to mention while an hour drive doesn't seem too far away it requires at least a 3 hour commitment (2 hours round trip driving and an hour of visiting but it's usually about 2 hours). I got to see my cousins Abby and Aidan. Abby looks just like my sister when she was her age. Aidan is such a sweet baby. He got woken up to get ready to go home and he was kinda walking around in a bit of a "i'm so tired" daze and I said "Aidan, come here" and opened my arms to hug him and he turned and opened up his arms and started walking to me. I picked him up and he immediately moved around a bit until he found the perfect comfortable spot and proceded to nuzzle in with his head on my shoulder. I could have melted.

After that I went home and had a few glasses of rum and coke at the suggestion of a friend I was chatting with over IM. It was nice to chat with him for a bit, we don't chat as much as we did this summer as we've both been very busy and I miss it.

Well off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby and Aidan - if you choose to snuzzle your cousins deary - spell their names correctly in your blog - who knows, it could be published when you are a famous actor someday and OH THE HORROR if your little cousins names are misspelled! he he he KEKE

TC said...

Ok, ok, it was late, I was tired. Sheesh, cut me a little slack :) I've fixed it.