Friday, March 11, 2005

NO MORE SNOW!!!

Ok, I've officially hit the point of the year where I'm sick of the winter. Give me warm days, give me green trees, give me blooming flowers, give me hot sandy beaches, plain and simple give me SPRING AND SUMMER! For all the talk of global warming it was damn cold all season and very snowy.

The worst part of this winter is it wasn't even consistant. It was a true New England Winter. We had days in February that almost hit 60, and now in March we have wind chills of -22.

In other news I'm finally getting fed up with my TiVo. Seems that the hard drive is failing. I had hoped that it was just an issue with too much going on with suggestions and 50+ season passes but nope, seems to be the hard drive skipping. What happens is that when the TiVo tapes a show it has points where it'll almost freeze up and cause video and sound distortion. Not cool. I've bought a new hard drive to replace the two that are in there now. Hopefully that'll take care of it and I'll be in a good position to add a second hard drive later this summer.

Auditions for New Voices 23 are next week. I hopefully will get a nice little part that I can sink my teeth into. I've really taken to this whole theater thing. I love it! In addition to acting I will be Stage Managing for Josie. That should be a fun new experience.

On top of that I will begin taking classes for my MBA starting this summer. I have to start studying for my GMATs so I can take them in the fall. I can take two classes before I have to have my GMAT scores to officially get into the MBA program at WPI. The best part is that it is free. :) I'll have more information about that once I sit down and map out my long term plan with whoever my advisor will be.

I move once more before the major move to my condo. I'll be moving in with Elliot in June. That'll be fun. I don't spend enough time with Elliot. He's a good friend of mine and I think us living together will be good. Heck we pretty much lived together when he lived in the studio apartment two floors up from me back at Bowdoin Street. I hope he realizes that this means my annual night before the fourth party will be held at his house this year. :)

0 comments: