Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Well it's over....

As you all will soon find out, I broke up with Tim. I've been feeling lately that I've been going through the motions and that the level of feelings for him just weren't there. To continue with the relationship like that wouldn't have been fair to either of us, especially to him.

Friday would have been two months and I knew that every day I continued like this would be another day harder to break up. It wasn't something I did lightly, nor was it easy. Tim is a wondeful, sweet guy and I really had a great time with him. He definately made me happy when I was around him, but for whatever reason that just wasn't enough.

I'm hoping that he'll still be friends, but that's for him to decide. I know that some of you will think I'm crazy and/or an idiot for breaking things off with Tim but please understand that I did what I thought was the right thing to do.