Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Life is good

Life is good these days. I don't know whether it was happenstance or just a funk I was in or what but apparently I was fairly anti-social for a few months. At least thats what some of my friends think since a few of them were worried something was wrong and asked me what it was. Its nice to know I have friends that notice things and care, especially since I didn't think I was all that different than normal, but it was enough for them to notice.
I think I'm getting back to being a bit more social and whatnot.

Also good news is that the building that my father's friend is buying to turn into condos is now under agreement so my chances are much better of this being the real thing. I'm so looking forward to having my own place. Its going to be beautiful.

Not much more to say today.