Tuesday, October 07, 2003

YAY Red Sox!!!

WOOOOHOOO!!! Red Sox win at the 5th game. It was a total nail biter until bottom of the 9th, right down until the last pitch. I was at Crow and when they won we all were screaming and yelling and we went outside and a bunch of us got in our cars and went up to the quad on campus. I don't know who but I ended up being one of the first cars in the line going up and I had tons of people in the streets slapping the hands of the guys in the car as I rolled slowly by. Then everybody gathered up on the quad and had a lot of cheering of yankees suck, hehe, and let's go red sox. It was absolutely unreal. I can just imagine how its gonna be when we beat New York to go to the World Series. (I'm using the power of positive thinking here *grin*) I can't even begine to image what it would be like if we actually won the World Series!! Well off to bed for me. I guess I can do crazy stupid things after all. Even at my age ;) hehe