Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Bet: After

So I realized I never said if I won or lost in my last post.  As it turned out, I “lost”.  I use quotes because I lost the bet, but I also lost 25 lbs, so I really can’t be too upset.  As I told Dani, $100 is the cheapest personal trainer for 4 months of training ever.

So these are initial after pictures.  I’ll post more as I get them.  I’m hoping I’ll have some good candid shots from events over the rest of the summer (and as I continue losing more weight).

First off, on MSN they had an article about how betting on losing weight makes you more likely to succeed.  So go all-in on your health.

And now, the after pictures and more notes.


Weight Bet - July 1 012

Weight Bet - July 1 003 Weight Bet - July 1 004

Now this picture shows two shots of me.  Me on the left in red is now.  On the right is a totally different “before” picture.  Dani sent me this picture that she took back in 2005 when we first met.  From my calculations I was about 186 when we met and this picture was motivation to get back to that size. 

100_2635

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Something you and I have in common: losing bets. :)