Thursday, October 26, 2006

Que Syrah Syrah

Had a lovely glass or two of Syrah wine this evening. As I've recently found it apparently Syrah and Shiraz are the same grape. I've also found out that's not to confuse them with being the same wine. Shiraz is typically the Australian varietal and is usually more of a modern sharp crisp taste, while the Syrah is usually the European varietal and is often a more rounded old world style flavor. All in all a very nice addition to my collection of wines that I like.

I changed around the setup of my living room last weekend for my the housewarming for my Mom's side of the family. I have to say I'm very happy with it. It definitely opens up the room a lot more. Amazing how switching around furniture, even just a few pieces can really change a place up.

So next week I head out to DC to do training for Blackboard (for the WPI kids reading its the software behind myWPI). Should be fun, haven't been traveling in a while.

0 comments: