Friday, September 22, 2006

Eyeliner is hard to remove

I now have so much more respect for the lengths women go to to make themselves look good. Sweeney Todd is the first show that I've done that I've had to do any major stage makeup and just doing foundation and eyeliner each night is not that easy, then you have to make sure you don't touch your eyes AT ALL so you don't smudge your makeup. On top of that if you get anything on your face you need to reapply your foundation. After all of that is the lovely process of REMOVING it all. Eyeliner just doesn't want to remove itself at ALL.

At any rate, the opening night was fantastic! This is going to be a great show. If you are coming to the show I advise you to come early because the next two nights are looking like they will sell out. If you haven't already reserved your tickets you should do that now at sweeneytix@wpi.edu.

Well, gotta get back to work!

2 comments:

Christine said...

HAHAHAHAHA - AHHH HAHAHAHAHA that post KILLED ME! I dont know why, it just made my morning reading it Tom - the things you do for fame! :)

TC said...

Glad I could make your morning :)